Texas Saké Company
Texas Saké Company is the first Saké kura and organic alcohol maker in Texas, and the only independently-owned Saké kura in the United States. Our Saké is made using quality local organic rice from our farmers in Wharton and Bay City. Texas Saké company allow consumers a great-tasting domestically produced Saké and for the first time, a choice for the Texas consumer of a drink that is made and sourced locally. By honoring history and tradition, we are able to create a great product for Texas, its people, its land, and wildlife.
Texas Saké Co = A Greener Texas
Texas' First Organic Alcohol Maker. Sourcing only Local Rice.
Certified as a Platinum Level Green Business by the City of Austin
By supporting organic local rice farmers we:
• Support local, robust rural communities
• Maintain soil quality, prevent tidal erosion, and salinity.
• Help wildlife and nature by ensuring essential nutrients and fresh water flows to estuaries along the coast.
• Reduce transportation cost and CO2 emissions by reducing travel.
- No artificial flavorings, enhancements, or chemicals in our products.
- Renovated an existing building for our facility, and ensure energy efficiencies
• Reduced waste on new construction
• Insulation and energy efficient appliances
• Water saving fixtures
- Abide by a philosophy of reuse, recycling, and composting.
- Sourcing only reusable, recyclable, or compostable disposables like paper, cups, napkins, bags, and from local vendors whenever possible. We strive and are close to becoming a zero-waste facility.