Partnerships & Advertising
Join Austin’s Home for Everything Green
The Austin EcoNetwork is the home of Austin’s EcoCommunity and the source for trusted information about Austin and the environment. Your partnership with Austin’s EcoNetwork connects your organization to green-minded and active citizens. The Community is expanded and connections are deepened by your participation in events, discussions, and growth of the network both on and off line. Your partnership and participation in this new online meeting place enhances your relationship with and the growth of Austin’s sustainable community and plugs you into our growing green scene.
We invite you to partner or advertise with us today.
3 Simple Steps to become a Partner of the Austin EcoNetwork
- Request a partnership proposal and advertising options. Our partnership and advertising packet is being updated to integrate new benefits and payment protocols. Choose the options that best fit your needs and contact us at 512-939-9776 or Partner@AustinEcoNetwork.com
- Sign the contract and set up your method of payment.
- Click the link below to add your information to our directory. Free listing includes includes basic contact information. Expanded directory listings available to Partner and Partner Plus members include logo, 100-word description, why you are green, green affiliations and more. Submit your organization/business for inclusion in the EcoDirectories Note: we will publish your Company's Name, Address & URL for free in one category. If you want to include your logo, description, more categories, etc, you must become a Partner or Partner Plus.
Partner Level includes ($24/month):
- Permission to use the Austin EcoNetwork Partner badge on Partner customer’s website as well as other digital and print media and events, as long as partnership is current.
Exposure via Austin EcoNetwork digital media, such as:
- An event or class posted to the EcoCalendar and listed in the EcoNews for the week leading up to the event.
- A job post on the website which will remain live on the website for up to one month. The job will also be excerpted in the first edition of the EcoNews that is published after posting and subsequent issues throughout that month will include the job title, link and mini-logo.
- An educational blog post for AustinEcoNetwork.com that will also be excerpted in the EcoNews
- An EcoBit in the EcoNews to share a promotion, news item, call to action or other item, as approved.
- Tweet and/or Facebook post
- Partner organization listed on Austin EcoNetwork’s Partners page.
A complete listing in the Austin EcoDirectory, which includes:
- Complete contact Information
- Company logo or image
- A full description of your business, including what makes you green
- Links to partner website and social media sites
- Listing in up to 5 categories in the directory
- Placement on the Austin Green Map, if appropriate/requested.
- An Austin EcoNetwork Partner window sticker will also be available upon request.
- Partner rates when purchasing advertising and additional posting credits. (save 10%)
- Discounts on memberships with Texas Green Network, GoLocal and other affiliate organizations, as announced.
- Discounts on booth exhibitions or admission to events negotiated for Partners, as announced.
- Partner Plus partners receive additional exposure on the website and in the newsletters.
Additional Benefits of Partner Plus Level ($99/month):
- Listing in up to 10 categories in the EcoDirectory (instead of 5)
- "Sticky" Directory listings - Searches on the categories you are listed in will return your listing among the top results, above alphabetical listings.
- Partner logo/Image rotated in prominent “Our Partners” Ad box on Austin EcoNetwork.com. This space is shared only by Partner Plus level members. This ad box appears on every tabbed page on the website and reloads upon each new page view.
- Three (3) Austin EcoNetwork exposures per month via Austin EcoNetwork digital media (see above). (instead of 1)
- Partner organization listed in the top section of Austin EcoNetwork.com Partners page
Either way, for less than $100 you get an adjunct marketing department that reaches Austin's greenest-minded citizens and ensures your place in the lineup of EcoCommunity resources.
Advertise with us!
We have terrific advertising options, the most popular of which is the blast package and reaches all of our readers, site visitors, facebook and twitter followers.
2 Week Blast Package - One website banner ad, one website box ad, one newsletter box ad, and four eco-bits (one in each newsletter for two weeks), as well as social media promotion. $
Newsletter Event Package - Non-partner for-profits and events with a ticket price, this is what you need to advertise your event in the EcoNews. You will receive an EcoCalendar listing online and in the newsletter, as well as two eco-bits leading up to your event - paragraph of text, a 150width by 100height image, and link to your calendar listing and ticket sales site. $32
Newsletter Box Ad - Newsletter box ads run for two weeks at the top of the left side of the EcoNews. Size: 150 width by 100 height. Preference given to events and promotions. $
Website Banner Ad - Banner ads rotate at the top of each page on AustinEcoNetwork.com. Size: 750 width x 100 height. Banners run for two week periods of time. $
Website Box Ad - Website box ads run underneath our Partner Plus showcase on the right side of the website, on all pages. Size: 150 width x 100 height. Box ads run for two week periods of time. $
Not ready to partner just yet? Register to join our website and get our newsletter
Already registered but not getting our newsletter? signup to get it